FALL SEMESTER 2013 PIANO TUITION

Group Lesson 1: $60 per month
Private Lesson 1: $70 3 private lessons and 1 group in month
(AUDITION ONLY)
Private Lesson 2: $80 4 private lessons in 1 month
(AUDITION ONLY)
$35.00 Yearly Registration Fee

Friday, February 1, 2008

Dinner with Susan Ogilvy


You know all those cool ensembles that you play on the piano? They are written by this famous composer, Susan Ogilvy! After ensemble Friday on the 25th, JeeWon and I were invited to have dinner with her at the Olive Garden. She is silly, fun, kind, generous, captivating, intelligent, and I wish you all could have met her. Susan loves to teach and compose music for kiddos, she's passionate about her work! I'm very blessed to have studied with her and to be able to call her my friend. Susan has taught me so much about digital pianos. She is the guru of digital pianos, the bomb! Love you Susan! Thanks for all you do!

No comments: