FALL SEMESTER 2013 PIANO TUITION

Group Lesson 1: $60 per month
Private Lesson 1: $70 3 private lessons and 1 group in month
(AUDITION ONLY)
Private Lesson 2: $80 4 private lessons in 1 month
(AUDITION ONLY)
$35.00 Yearly Registration Fee

Monday, April 27, 2015

Olympic Testing! Group Graduation Party!

Parents,
Just a note to let you know that your child will be taking a theory test called PIANO OLYMPICS!
This is a way for me to analyze what your child learned as far as theory during their year of study.  I will help the child prepare in class for the test, and ask you to remind them to study at home as well.  Also remind them to review scales, arpeggios, M5FP's, and note flashes.  They will be tested on these as well.  
I will be giving a trophy to anyone that get's 100% on their theory test at the final group graduation party at the end of May.  I will also be giving trophy's for 100 days of practice, hand shape, curved fingers, rhythms, and various other things that need to be recognized.
Be sure to mark your calendars for their group lessons in May....I know it's a busy time of year!  I am so glad I had the final recital in February!  I have 6 graduations in 3 weeks time.  Jim and I have completed 2 last Friday and Saturday....We have 2 this Friday, and 2 the following week.  We are going crazy!
I will not be teaching on the 18th of May...This is Brigham's graduation...If you have any questions please email me ASAP...If the days and times are not compatible to your schedule, please email me and I will give you some alternate dates your child can come.

No comments: