FALL SEMESTER 2013 PIANO TUITION

Group Lesson 1: $60 per month
Private Lesson 1: $70 3 private lessons and 1 group in month
(AUDITION ONLY)
Private Lesson 2: $80 4 private lessons in 1 month
(AUDITION ONLY)
$35.00 Yearly Registration Fee

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CALLED TO SERVE! MISSIONARY MILESTONE!

CALLED TO SERVE MISSIONARY HYMNS! If you can pass off these selected hymns with the following stipulations you will receive a free Mo-Tab C.D. "Called to Serve", Retail Value $16.98 The following stipulations include: 1. Play all hymns at lowest metronome speed marked. 2. Only 3 stumbles per hymn. (Stops, wrong rhythm, notes, missing b's #'s all included as stumbles). 3. Need to play introduction. WORK HARD!

Only 15 Hymns away from becoming a great missionary!

Called to Serve #249
Redeemer of Israel #6
I’ll Go Where You Want Me To Go #270
How Firm a Foundation #85
I Am a Child of God #301
I Believe in Christ #134
I’m Trying to Be Like Jesus #78
Ye Elders of Israel #319
I Know That My Redeemer Lives #136
High On a Mountain Top #5
He Sent His Son #34
Come, Come, Ye Saints #30
This is the Christ
God Be With You #152
The Spirit Of God Like a Fire is Burning #2

No comments: