FALL SEMESTER 2013 PIANO TUITION

Group Lesson 1: $60 per month
Private Lesson 1: $70 3 private lessons and 1 group in month
(AUDITION ONLY)
Private Lesson 2: $80 4 private lessons in 1 month
(AUDITION ONLY)
$35.00 Yearly Registration Fee

Monday, March 31, 2008

PIANO OLYMPICS 2008/Testing 2nd week of May

What are piano Olympics? It is a program I have created to see how much the piano student has learned through the academic year. I test them on theory, technique, harmonization, and sight reading. They will perform a piece, hymn if applicable and then I will listen to their original composition. All students will perform in the piano olympics. I will then give them the medal they earned whether it be bronze, silver or gold at our piano party on May 16th from 4-6pm. This will be the end of this semester's piano study. I will ensure every student knows what to expect at the Olympics. All student's will easily be able to pass if they study the material I give them. Make sure you help them with this at home so they fill comfortable with all the material.

No comments: