FALL SEMESTER 2013 PIANO TUITION

Group Lesson 1: $60 per month
Private Lesson 1: $70 3 private lessons and 1 group in month
(AUDITION ONLY)
Private Lesson 2: $80 4 private lessons in 1 month
(AUDITION ONLY)
$35.00 Yearly Registration Fee

Sunday, March 2, 2008

SPRING RECITAL SLIDE SHOW!

I would like to put together a slide show of the nature pieces that each student will perform during our Spring Recital on April 19th, but I need your help! Find some pictures on the internet, or take pictures that look like your child's piece. Then put them together into a slide show. Be sure to time your child's piece, so the slide show doesn't go over. This will require some work, but how fun! Make this into a family project. Then send the slide show to me via e-mail so I can start piecing it together. I don't know exactly how I will end up putting it together, so if someone would like to donate some time to help me, I would really appreciate it.

No comments: